A Global Decentralized Healthcare Ecosystem Platform Network
- Disintermediates all healthcare middlemen
- Tamper proof & collusion resistant
- Only the right participants (patients, providers/hospitals/suppliers and risk management advisors)
- Everything is P2P and real time
Decentralized Digital Identity and Decentralized Security
- Enables trust & privacy
- Flexible transparency
- Private and efficient data sharing
- No more data honeypots
Converging Machine Learning, IoT and Blockchain
- Predict the right things (disease, claims, pricing etc.)
- Effectively manage health populations
- Build effective behavior management & reward systems
Fill out the form below to receive investor deck and information regarding upcoming Token Pre-Sale.
"Cyrus is a visionary who has the keen ability to focus strategically on the details to accomplish the objective at hand. He is a creative thinker with the ability to lead people with charisma and diplomacy." Amy Andrade Senior Advisor to the President - Technology & Innovation at Meharry Medical College
ANDREAS FREUND, PHD
HHS AWARD WINNER
IOS AND ANDROID
JAMES SEAMAN, JD
RONI FOX, FNP
MITCHEL SCHWINDT, MD
DENNIS DITTRICH, PHD
LOREN KING, MD
TIMOTHY AUNGST, PHARMD
Ilias Alexopolous, MS
LLOYDs OF LONDON
- A decentralized healthcare ecosystem framework is needed to disrupt the existing market structure to create meaningful system savings, eliminate unnecessary intermediaries, enhance trust and privacy, and pave the way for advanced capabilities including data interoperability, identity, health data asset management, advanced payments, and disease prediction systems.
- Data interoperability remains a major problem in the United States and around the globe hampered by technical complexities, market forces, and jurisdictional regulatory differences and complexities. Open protocols have the potential to remove or significantly diminish these complexities.
- Blockchain inspired technology will set the stage for health data to evolve into a new asset class giving rise to consumers controlling the brokerage of their data for research, precision health, clinical trials, payment, and disease intervention and management.
- Closed, private blockchain, or shared infrastructure solutions have the potential to create incremental/evolutionary industry-level efficiency gains, not disruption.
- Meaningful healthcare industry disruption and new care economies and ecosystems will emerge from innovation related to open decentralized networks and convergence of advanced technologies including IoT and machine learning.
- Healthcare administrators, risk managers, and supply-chain trusted intermediates will be displaced or diminished.